Adobe reader for BlackBerry 10 has received an update today. The version number has been bumped up to 10.4.1.15 and has enhanced the PDF mobile form support.
According to BlackBerry, filling out forms is simpler and more reliable. All you have to do is tap an acceptable field and the virtual keyboard will appear so you can fill out your data. After you have completion of your form you can now go ahead and save or share right from your BlackBerry 10 device. You can even attach a signature right to your PDF without open your laptop or turning on your computer. This version also has bug fixes and optimizations.
- Navigation, Zooming & Viewing
- Select single page, continuous scroll or text reflow modes
- Easily zoom in on text or images for a closer view
- Navigate large PDF files with ‘Go To Page’, bookmarks or the scrubber bar
- Reader Mode for extended viewing and Night Mode for night time viewing
- Automatic memory of last page location and zoom level when returning to a recently used PDF file Annotate, Comment & Search
- Mark-up, comment or annotate with Sticky Notes, highlight, strikeout, underline, text or freehand tools
- Easily change color, opacity and weight of your annotations
- Quickly search the text of a PDF file to find specific words or phrases
- Create a signature and place it on any PDF file
- Save your signature for future use
- Easily edit color, opacity and weight of your signature
- Quickly fill out forms on your BlackBerry 10 device
- Save important forms and share them with others Sync your desktop & cloud files
- Take your critical PDF files with you for anywhere, anytime access
- Get a seamless, integrated experience with support for popular cloud providers like Dropbox™, Box™ and enterprise network drives Share & Secure Your Important PDF files
- Effortlessly share files via email, BBM and SD cards
- Tap two NFC-enabled BlackBerry smartphones together to share files via NFC
- Have a secure separation of your corporate files with BlackBerry® Balance™ technology
*Please visit BlackBerry World Help for assistance updating Adobe Reader. Note: Some features listed may require 10.2 or higher
So go ahead and check it out in Adobe Reader in BlackBerry World.