Ooohhh! How exciting!
Yes, with iOS8, 8.0.1, 8.0.2, 8.1, 8.God Knows Now etc proving to be somewhat of a disaster who knows what we’ll be getting next in the roller coaster of iPhone upgrades?
Granted, no software is utterly perfect, there can be the odd glitch but in the past our iPhonian friends have experienced such joys as:
1) Wifi switched off (temporarily repaired by the hairdryer and fridge method)
2) Mobile network signal switched off
3) Mass arbitrary deletion of personal photographs and videos
4) Touch ID switched off so they can’t get in
5) OS files so large they can’t use any of those amazing apps as there’s now no room on the phone at all.
And other wonders.
What on earth can go wrong this time?
So, with BGR reporting that iOS 8.2 will be launched tomorrow and 8.3 coming soon after (for that Watch thingy that needs charging every few hours) there is one thing we can guarantee our iPhonian friends.
We’re even more excited about it than you are!