Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any legs on Visa and Victoria?
(24-01-2015, 10:34 PM)DickLewis13 Wrote: I'm reading and searching every day. What I've read so far, both phones could be great. Of course, they are BlackBerry.

So one is the slider and one is all touch? After this passport I don't know if I can go back to all touch. This thing has been a game changer in my mind.
I can type a lot faster on a pkb. But I'm also 69 going on 113, larger screen is a big plus for the old guy. Time will tell. Hehe!

(25-01-2015, 12:51 AM)ray689 Wrote: So one is the slider and one is all touch? After this passport I don't know if I can go back to all touch. This thing has been a game changer in my mind.
Amazing BlackBerry Priv STV100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
(25-01-2015, 01:36 AM)DickLewis13 Wrote: I can type a lot faster on a pkb. But I'm also 69 going on 113, larger screen is a big plus for the old guy. Time will tell. Hehe!

You would have best of both worlds with the Passport....hopefully Verizon does pick it up shortly. I meant didn't AT&T somewhat void their exclusive by changing the device. Sure they have the round corner exclusive why can't the original be available elsewhere? They have nothing to worry about, I mean they know everyone wants round corner right? They decided for them so they shouldn't lose any sales if others carried it since they know exactly what the customer wants.
I have heard that the Visa is a Z10-style full-touchscreen device with a hinged keyboard (see pic) - so a hybrid device, perhaps?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yes I'm curious to see this thing when it's revealed. Seems like yet another innovation that the rest can't and won't match.
(16-11-2014, 10:53 PM)DickLewis13 Wrote: Looks interesting Bambi. Same problem in USA as SOM mentioned in UK. With an AT&T exclusive for the Passport, yet after almost 2 months, still not listing the phone anywhere.
Passport may not have a chance to be a major player here until AT&T gets off their keister and starts selling them. Then need exclusive to end so other carriers can sell the Passport, only then will we see what kind of sales it can generate. Here's hoping that I won't be too long after the first of the year.

Let's wait and see scenario.
Appreciate the quote, but.....
Amazing BlackBerry Priv STV100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy