Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aurora Review
(23-04-2017, 04:13 AM)SimpleBerryRoy Wrote: Can we contact him ?

I tried and haven't heard back. I suppose the UTB peeps aren't surprised.
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
He finished bad ?
(23-04-2017, 11:07 PM)SimpleBerryRoy Wrote: He finished bad ?

Honestly, I have no idea. That's why I said "I suppose." It does seem that most who leave have issues with something.
OK.

How can i try to contact him ?
Why I said it was a long story. Don't think Badi is even a BlackBerry fan anymore.
Amazing BlackBerry Priv STV100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
(24-04-2017, 03:56 PM)SimpleBerryRoy Wrote: OK.

How can i try to contact him ?

I actually sent him a note several days ago and haven't heard back. Possibly its an old BBID or maybe some other reason.
Oh! I've finally seen Aurora on display here in Indonesia. I'm so bumped because I bought an Asus just a week before the pre-order was opened for Aurora! Currently there's so much buzz about Samsung S8 and Oppo F3 and honestly it's quite overshadowing Aurora.

Now about Aurora itself, I don't have much time to play around with it because... there's a salesperson next to it and I hate it when they try to sell me something. I just want to test it! About the build itself, honestly at its price range, it got a premium feel to it much like other BB10 devices. Definitely feel better than my Asus Zenfone3, probably it feels like the Z30. I only got to swipe left and right a few times, and open camera for a few seconds. If only they pick a better wallpaper... honestly the background makes it look like a cheap device.

I'm not sure what else to test, maybe you guys can give me some suggestions and I can try the next time I see it on stores. And I didn't take pictures, sorry. Will do so, hopefully in a few days or by the end of the week.

Also about Badiyee, I think he's Malaysian if I'm not mistaken.
[-] The following 2 users Like RedFoxOne's post:
  • BBEAST, DickLewis13
Quite sure you are correct:

"Also about Badiyee, I think he's Malaysian if I'm not mistaken."

Also sure he has moved on.
Amazing BlackBerry Priv STV100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
RedFoxOne, I would test to see how it handles multitasking and gaming. It should do really well with 4g of Ram, but a live test would be good. Also see if it heats up under load, how the camera is in low light, etc.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk