Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post your self-created wallpapers here!
I know we've had a few wallpaper threads already, but I've been having a blast making my own images using only my BlackBerry Priv. I just wrote a blog post ( http://utbblogs.com/make-wallpapers-usin...oid-phone/ ) explaining how I am creating them, and I want to see images created by others. Let's share. :)
İmageİmageİmageİmage

A couple I made for Wayno. :)

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
And they were much appreciated mate, great job!! When I get time I will play around with the apps you mentioned in your post as this looks like a lot of fun and the possibilities are endless. Good stuff!!
Nice, may have to check it out.
Amazing BlackBerry Priv STV100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
Nice work on the wallpapers Brad.

Sent on my BlackBerry Priv via Tapatalk
"First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less...."
Been playing around with the apps mentioned but not for Wallpapers, just checking them out and they are powerful apps, especially the PhotoLayers app. So much to learn
(19-03-2017, 04:21 PM)Brad Wrote: İmageİmageİmageİmage

A couple I made for Wayno. :)

Wow awesome

İmage.

I made this with Mock It on BlackBerry 10

(19-03-2017, 09:41 PM)Wayno Wrote: Been playing around with the apps mentioned but not for Wallpapers, just checking them out and they are powerful apps, especially the PhotoLayers app. So much to learn
These are must have apps as far as I'm concerned.

(20-03-2017, 07:11 AM)Brad Wrote: These are must have apps as far as I'm concerned.

I'm having a little difficulty understanding them. Will check out the online tutorials