Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Priv; Case or Naked
Priv is a great phone, yet hate the curved screen.
Amazing BlackBerry Priv STV100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
Just because the Priv is a slider doesn't mean it isn't sturdy. I mean, I had both the 9800 and the 9810 and they ook a beating and still they kept on as if nothing happened.

I personally like the curved screen, but to each his own. I think it feels better in the hand and looks less bulky.

We all love BlackBerry but our personal tastes are so diverse. It's got to be hard for a company to come out with one phone that meets our preferences. A daunting task if you ask me.

Sent from my BlackBerry Priv
(16-03-2017, 10:10 PM)newcollector Wrote: Just because the Priv is a slider doesn't mean it isn't sturdy. I mean, I had both the 9800 and the 9810 and they ook a beating and still they kept on as if nothing happened.

I personally like the curved screen, but to each his own. I think it feels better in the hand and looks less bulky.

We all love BlackBerry but our personal tastes are so diverse. It's got to be hard for a company to come out with one phone that meets our preferences. A daunting task if you ask me.

I agree NC. But we are lucky being BlackBerry fans as they are the only manufacturer making such a diverse and innovative range of devices. Not just flat slabs.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wayno's post:
  • newcollector
I have never liked cases on any phone. I've tried several different cases on several different phones and always end up taking them off.

If/when I pull the trigger on a Priv or KeyOne, I believe that I can assume it will be the same.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BB4tw's post:
  • james pisano
As before. We have different tastes and needs.
Always use a case, quite fond of shell / holster combo.
Amazing BlackBerry Priv STV100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
I use and then don't use a case. Depends on mood. Right now my Priv is encased because I can't stand the clicky back. Can't figure out how to keep it from clicking, so on goes the Seidio Surface. May spring for an Incipio just for the back just to have a little less bulk.

Just ordered a few different cases for my Passports, also ordered some more screen protectors
Found the Priv too skinny for me without a case.
Logic dictates, but reason rules... DM

Farts are just the ghosts of the things we eat...