Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Priv; Case or Naked
Priv is a great phone, yet hate the curved screen.
Amazing BlackBerry Priv STV100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
Just because the Priv is a slider doesn't mean it isn't sturdy. I mean, I had both the 9800 and the 9810 and they ook a beating and still they kept on as if nothing happened.

I personally like the curved screen, but to each his own. I think it feels better in the hand and looks less bulky.

We all love BlackBerry but our personal tastes are so diverse. It's got to be hard for a company to come out with one phone that meets our preferences. A daunting task if you ask me.

Sent from my BlackBerry Priv
(16-03-2017, 10:10 PM)newcollector Wrote: Just because the Priv is a slider doesn't mean it isn't sturdy. I mean, I had both the 9800 and the 9810 and they ook a beating and still they kept on as if nothing happened.

I personally like the curved screen, but to each his own. I think it feels better in the hand and looks less bulky.

We all love BlackBerry but our personal tastes are so diverse. It's got to be hard for a company to come out with one phone that meets our preferences. A daunting task if you ask me.

Sent from my BlackBerry Priv

I agree NC. But we are lucky being BlackBerry fans as they are the only manufacturer making such a diverse and innovative range of devices. Not just flat slabs.
I have never liked cases on any phone. I've tried several different cases on several different phones and always end up taking them off.

If/when I pull the trigger on a Priv or KeyOne, I believe that I can assume it will be the same.
As before. We have different tastes and needs.
Always use a case, quite fond of shell / holster combo.
Amazing BlackBerry Priv STV100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy