Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First sighting/touching of Z3
I actually bought Z3 twice. I just loved it... it is a bit smaller than the Leap which I currently using. As a communication device I did not see much different between the two. Leap however got a bit better specs which I did not really need... holding a Z3 is much better than a Leap in my opinion... although I still prefer a Z10 in terms of form factor... but Z10 battery life is just too horrible for me to even contemplate using again :p
(14-03-2016, 06:00 AM)SipoKapumba Wrote: I had the rare privilege of seeing and touching a BlackBerry Z3 yesterday. A mechanic, who was working on my pickup, and is, coincidentally, a BlackBerry fanatic, had both the Z3 and the Q10. I have seen the Q10 before. It is quite common. The Z3, on the other hand, is rare in Zambia. I thought the screen was big, bright and clear. The design is beautiful. I immediately felt that I needed to own one, but what will I use it for? Besides, my wife would kill me.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

The question is.... did you invite him to UTB? :)

(16-03-2016, 09:54 PM)Fayzul Wrote: I actually bought Z3 twice. I just loved it... it is a bit smaller than the Leap which I currently using. As a communication device I did not see much different between the two. Leap however got a bit better specs which I did not really need... holding a Z3 is much better than a Leap in my opinion... although I still prefer a Z10 in terms of form factor... but Z10 battery life is just too horrible for me to even contemplate using again :p

i thought the Z3 was slightly heavier than the leap. no?
(17-03-2016, 05:21 AM)Brad Wrote: The question is.... did you invite him to UTB? :)

He struck me as a regular BlackBerry user and not a "super fan" like us, who need daily infusions of BlackBerry news and information, lest we go cold turkey :)

By the way, will we ever know how many Z3s were sold by BlackBerry? Does anybody know? It was meant to take on Android in the cheap, 5" slab market, to stop BlackBerry losing market share. How well did it do in Indonesia, it's primary market? What about South Africa, Nigeria and India, which are/were strong BlackBerry markets?

(17-03-2016, 02:56 PM)SipoKapumba Wrote: He struck me as a regular BlackBerry user and not a "super fan" like us, who need daily infusions of BlackBerry news and information, lest we go cold turkey :)

LOL
(17-03-2016, 12:15 PM)veeru789 Wrote: i thought the Z3 was slightly heavier than the leap. no?

I didn't really noticed any weight different...
(17-03-2016, 02:56 PM)SipoKapumba Wrote: He struck me as a regular BlackBerry user and not a "super fan" like us, who need daily infusions of BlackBerry news and information, lest we go cold turkey :)

he can still indulge in the lounge section :)
(18-03-2016, 07:04 PM)Fayzul Wrote: I didn't really noticed any weight different...

interesting, i havent really used the leap but looks more refined and lighter than the Z3. could be wrong