Cyber Security is all around us, from our little laptop or PC to the beloved smartphones. Every moment someone is dealing with Cyber Security if it’s to defend or to hack. I collected some facts for you about Cyber Security.
- The damage from cyber crimes will rise to $6 Billion until 2021. Companies will pay many billions to recover from cyber attacks. Just for comparison, one year ago companies paid $3 Billion. Cyber Crimes seem to be the fast growing crime these days.
- To defend against attacks companies will spend over $1 trillion for the same period of time of 2021. Just this year, companies spent over $80 Billion for software and other Cyber products.
- By 2019 there will be 1.5 Million unfilled Cyber jobs. It’s hard to find good cyber employees, and 2016 ended with around 1 million open jobs. So if you looking for career change, Cyber security is something to think about.
- More then 4 Billion humans will be attacked by 2020. By 2020 there will be twice more on line users and you probably will be hacked or at least attack.
- By 2020 more then 200 Billion devices will need to be secure in the IOT world. Every device that you will buy will be open to cyber attack against you. You will be need to be more secure then ever.
As Cyber Crimes will be the main threat on humans in the next year when it comes to digital, there is lot of work to do to defend companies and private users from those crimes.
BlackBerry have the opportunity to rise and be the leader of this world in defend and secure us from this evil.