Moments ago at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona Spain, BlackBerry unveiled its newest smartphone, the BlackBerry Leap. It is a new 5 inch, all touch, but affordable mid-range smartphone with the following specs
- 5-inch 1280×720 pixel LCD display resolution and 295ppi
- Snapdragon S4 Plus Processor
- 1.5GHz dual-core Krait CPU
- 2GB of RAM.
- 16 GB Internal storage with a microSD card slot that can hold an additional 128GB.
- 2,800 mAh battery that can last up to 25 hours
- 8MP rear camera, a 2MP front camera
First Official Hands-On Look at the BlackBerry Leap
Source: Inside BlackBerry Blogs
The BlackBerry Leap is expected to be launched in April with a contract free price of $275 USD.